Managing Time – Building partnerships – questions to consider
The process of building partnerships involves the partners getting to know each other, gaining understanding about what each partner can offer and might gain from working together, and how partners can jointly enhance young people’s arts experience.
Below are some questions to consider:
- What are the potential outcomes for children and young people?
- Who needs to know and be involved in developing plans?
- What is the role of each individual partner and the partnership as a whole?
- What responsibilities does each partner have?
- How can communication between partners be best maintained?
- How will unforeseen problems be dealt with?
- How will the partnership be monitored and evaluated?
- How will the benefits be acknowledged and celebrated?
Source: Youth Dance England, (2010). Dance In and Beyond Schools: An Essential Guide to Dance Teaching and Learning, p.27.