Managing Time – What might arts partnerships look like?
Partnership opportunities can evolve in many and varied forms. Below are some arts partnership suggestions.
- Arts groups or clubs that operate before and after school
- Coalitions or groups of schools that work together to provide arts groups and extension programs during and in addition to class time
- Community groups providing classes by local artists or companies, and using school facilities for these
- Performance groups developed by schools, local councils or professional arts organisations
- Artist in residency programs involving arts professionals or companies
- Arts festivals and other performance or event opportunities
- Students attending private classes for the various arts subjects or hybrid arts experiences
- Students attending workshops or classes for arts experiences that culminate in performances run by arts agencies, theatres and organisations